Sire: Patagonia’s Lennox
Dam: Patagonia’s Diva
Color: Medium Brown
Breeding Fee: $2000
KAMAKA (means “the eye” in Hawaiian) is an awesome young male that has inherited his sire LENNOX’s spectacular head, solid frame and superb fiber coverage. Not only does he look good; but also as a quality fleece that exhibits consistent, well-defined crimp throughout his soft blanket.
LENNOX’s fleece is extremely fine (20.2/4.1/20.0/1.6 at 2 years of age) and dense (83.25 follicles per SQ MM). LENNOX (sired by the infamous DANKO) rates in the top 0.5% of all animals biopsied by Dr. Norm Evans. Kamaka is exhibiting the same type of fineness in his fleece.
His dam, DIVA (sired by “Herdsire of the Year” PATAGONIA’S NISHIO) awarded 1ST PLACE PRODUCE OF DAM @ Alpacapalooza 2011 & GWAS 2011, also has a beautiful fleece that is extremely dense and crimpy. DIVA’s dam, Chilote, is one of Patagonia’s top females. At the age of 12 years produces some of their top crias every year.
LENNOX’s offspring are doing exceptionally well in the showrings. Great opportunity to incorporate quality genetics into your breeding program!
THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBILITIES!
Awards & Accolades
- 2011 – JUDGE’S CHOICE CABA CLASSIC
- 2011 – COLOR CHAMPION CABA CLASSIC
- 2011 – RESERVE COLOR CHAMPION ALPACAPALOOZA
- 2010 – RESERVE COLOR CHAMPION FLEECE CABA CLASSIC
- 2010 – RESERVE COLOR CHAMPION FLEECE GWAS
- 2011 – 1ST PLACE CABA CLASSIC
- 2011 – 1ST PLACE ALPACAPALOOZA
- 2011 – 1ST PLACE FLEECE MAPACA
- 2010 – 1ST PLACE FLEECE AOBA NATIONALS
- 2010 – 1ST PLACE FLEECE GWAS
- 2010 – 1ST PLACE AWE
- 2009 – 1ST PLACE CABA CLASSIC
- 2011 – 2ND PLACE THE FUTURITY
- 2011 – 2ND PLACE GWAS
- 2010 – 2ND PLACE AOBA NATIONALS
- 2010 – 2ND PLACE FLEECE CABA CLASSIC
- 2010 – 2ND PLACE GWAS
- 2010 – 2ND PLACE CABA CLASSIC
|AFD||S.D.||C.V.||% > 30|