Sire: Camilio’s Accoyo Endurance
Dam: Pacific Crest Accoyo Arcadia
Color: Medium Fawn
Breeding Fee: $3000
Marathon’s crias have been nothing short of amazing! Marathon has thrown color from white to true black! In just the first two years of showing Marathon’s cria, they have accumulated many ribbons including, Judge’s Choice, 1st Get of Sire, and 21 Color or Reserve Color Championships!
Marathon is an EIGHT TIME CHAMPION. All in Halter, Full Fleece. FULL ACCOYO MEDIUM FAWN!
Marathon is one of a kind – this full Accoyo medium fawn male has “a next generation elite fleece,” perfect head, bite and conformation. His fleece has a very high-amplitude crimp, is extremely bright, and well-bundled, with a long-staple length. Genetically, he is a fusion of Accoyo sires Caligula, Camilio and Auzengate (Australia). He has placed as Reserve or Color Champion in the first 8 out of 10 shows in his career, with 4 of the banners earned as a juvenile, all with blue ribbon wins.
We think this is a record for number of championships for a full Accoyo fawn male! This fantastic male has the fleece of the future and will bring your breeding program to new levels.
Co-Owned with Irish Meadows Alpacas and Alpacas of the Ark.
Awards & Accolades
- 2007 – The Futurity – 1st Place & Reserve Champion
- 2007 – Alpaca Western Extravaganza – First Place
- 2008 – Alpaca Western Extravaganza – Color Champion
- 2007 – International Alpaca Odyssey – 1st Place
- 2007 – International Alpaca Odyssey – Reserve Champion
- 2007 – MAPACA Jubilee – 1st Place
- 2007 – MAPACA Jubilee – Reserve Champion
- 2007 – OABA Alpacafest – 2nd Place
- 2007 – OABA Alpacafest – Reserve Champion
- 2008 – Southern Select – 1st Place
- 2008 – Spring Bling – 1st Place
- 2008 – Spring Bling – Color Champion
- 2008 – Minnesota Alpaca Expo – 1st Place
- 2008 – Minnesota Alpaca Expo – Reserve Champion
- 2008 – IAOBA – 1st Place
- 2008 – IAOBA – Color Champion
- 2011 – NWAS – Get of Sire